Thirteen What ifs
1. If you could, in retrospect, change one thing about your childhood what would it be?
2. If you could have stopped aging at any point in your life up to the present, how old would you want to remain?
3. If you could have chosen your own first name, other than your current one, what would it be?
4. If you had to describe the saddest thing that ever happened to you, what would you talk about?
5. If you were to receive any existing public award, what award would you like to win?
6. If you had to choose the single most valuable thin you ever learned what would it be.
7. If you could have invented anything from history what would you pick?
8. If you were to be successful in another profession, what would you want to do?
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
10. If you had to name your single worst fear, what would it be?
11. If you had to name the single most important quality of a good mate, what would it be?
12. If you could do any job in the world for one day, what would it be?
13. If you could give your parents one gift, what would you give them?
To read more Thursday Thirteen