1. Free oven space for other baked dinner items.
2. Use rotisserie to self baste the turkey.
3. Easiest way to get the grillmiester involved with making Thanksgiving dinner.
4. One less pan to wash.
5. Keep men folk out of the kitchen longer.
6. Place beer cooler by grill and men will self entertain.
7. Add a TV and you have yourself a tailgate party, not just another diner with the relatives.
8. Spicing the turkey skin is easiest with the rotisserie turned on.
9. Tell the kids to go ask the grillmiester "Is it done yet?"
10. Be sure to stop the rotisserie before temping the bird. Needs to reach 185 degrees.
11. The meat of the turkey will be like nothing you've experienced before, juicy and tender.
12. Be sure to have oven mitts on to remove the turkey and spit from the motor.
13. Grilling turkey on the rotisserie on the barbecue will produce the most beautiful turkey you will ever see.